Bring a swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen… and leave the rest to us!
Our boats offer a large selection of snorkel equipment for children and adults including floatation aids (vests and noodles). We even have two paddleboards for those who want to further explore the calm anchorages… not only below but also on top of the water.
A typical day with Aristocat Charters…
- Arrive at the boat where the crew will greet you with a warm Caribbean smile
- Board the boat – We have convenient stairs on the dock to board and a large fully shaded cockpit.
- Settle in – Meet your fellow passengers, apply sunscreen, grab a cold beverage (beer, it’s 5:00 somewhere, right?, soda & water available), and get ready for a day of fun and excitement!
Let’s go sailing!
- Cast off the lines and set sail for our 1st destination
- Grab another cold beverage
- After sailing the tropical trade winds for about 1 to 1.5 hours, we set the anchor in a beautiful bay to snorkel and swim on what are recognized as some of the most beautiful beaches and reefs the Caribbean has to offer.
- After the first stop, sip on our own unique recipe of refreshing Rum Punch (spirited or virgin), and relax as we sail on to our 2nd anchorage
- Take in the beauty of another fantastic Caribbean cove in the water or sunbathing on the bow while we prepare lunch
- Dry off and enjoy a freshly prepared, delicious, buffet lunch on board. Maybe pair it with a Dark n’ Stormy.
- A short hop to our 3rd anchorage for even more fun in the sun
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the sail home with a refreshing drink. This really is as good as it gets!
- Arrive back at the dock with new friends and great memories!
Just make sure to book your charter towards the beginning of your vacation as many enjoy it so much they join us again the same week to see even more of the BVI… for a 10% discount!
Sail with us! Check Availability Now