Bring a swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen… and leave the rest to us!
Our boats offer a large selection of snorkel equipment for children and adults including floatation aids (vests and noodles). We even have paddleboards for those who want to explore further afield. (Two on the sailboats and one on the powercat.)
- Arrive at the boat where the crew will greet you with a warm Caribbean smile
- Board the boat – Both boats have easy-on walkways into spacious shaded cockpits
- Settle in, meet your fellow passengers, apply sunscreen, grab a cold beverage (beer, it’s 5:00 somewhere, right?, soda & water available), and get ready for a day of fun and excitement
Let’s go sailing!
- Cast off the lines and set sail for our 1st destination
- Grab another cold beverage
- After sailing the tropical trade winds for about 1 to 1.5 hours, we set the anchor in a beautiful bay to snorkel and swim on what are recognized as some of the most beautiful beaches and reefs the Caribbean has to offer
- After the first stop, sip on our own unique recipe of refreshing Rum Punch (spirited or virgin), and relax as we sail on to our 2nd anchorage
- Take in the beauty of another fantastic Caribbean cove in the water or sunbathing on the bow while we prepare lunch
- Dry off and enjoy a freshly prepared, delicious, buffet lunch on board (sailboats). If you’re joining us on the powerboat, we’ll take you one of the excellent beachside restaurant/bars.
- A short hop to our 3rd anchorage for even more fun in the sun
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the sail home with a refreshing drink. This is as good as it gets!
- Arrive back at the dock with new friends and great memories!
Just make sure to book your charter towards the beginning of your vacation because it’s likely you’ll enjoy it so much that you’ll want to join us again the same week on another boat to see even more of the BVI… for a 10% discount!
Sail with us! Check Availability Now