Sailing Catamaran only:
$125 per person
(Guests 10 & under half price,
2 & under free)
Fully customizable itinerary
Exclusive use of the boat for up to 40 people
Please email us for pricing
(up to 10 people, fuel included)
**PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT charge online booking fees, credit card processing fees, or taxes.
(Cancellation Policy Below)
Sailing Catamarans Include:
- Captain and Crew
- LOTS of shade!
- Ice Cold Drinks – Water, Soda, Beer, Rum Punch, and Dark n’ Stormy’s (Rum and Ginger Beer).
- Freshly Prepared Buffet Lunch
- Snorkeling Gear
- 2 Paddleboards
- Snacks (and a stop for lunch*)
- Ice Cold Drinks (Soda, Beer, Rum Punch, and Dark n’ Stormy’s)
- Snorkeling Gear
- 1 Paddleboard
*Without a galley (kitchen) on the powerboat, lunch is not available but we will stop at one of the numerous picturesque beachside restaurants for a delicious lunch.
- Sailboat: Our sailboat comfortably fits 40 but for your comfort, on shared charters, we limit the number of guests to 30 people.*
- Powerboat: Our powerboat carries up to 10 people.
*If you have more than 30 for the sailboat, please contact us for private charter pricing.
Aristocat Charters offers the best day sail value in the BVI!
Arriving by cruise ship?…
We typically depart at least 1 hour after your ship arrives,
and return at least 1 hour before your ship departs.
We typically depart at 9:30 am and return at 4:30 pm
Payments by CASH are preferred… but Checks (US/local) and Credit Cards* are also accepted.
Gratuity is not included but greatly appreciated and while at your discretion, 15-20% is customary.
Being the best day sail charter business in the BVI,
as seen by our #1 rating on Trip Advisor,
we do book up fast.
To ensure that you don’t miss out, book online now!
- Cancellations more than 48 hours before scheduled sail will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations within 24-48 hours will be charged 50% total. (25% deposit + 25% additional)
- Cancellations within 24 hours and “No Shows” will be charged the full balance.
- Refunds: To receive a refund for a late cancellation or “no show” beyond your control, a phone call is required.
Sail with us! Check Availability Now