Arriving by cruise ship?
Located next to the cruise ship pier in Road Town, Village Cay Marina is a short 5-10 minute walk away. We typically depart at least an hour after your ship arrives, and return at least an hour before your ship departs. Click here for more info regarding arriving by cruise ship.
Staying “on island”?
We typically depart at 9:30 am and return at 4:00 pm. Often people join us multiple times to experience our different itineraries as all of our beautiful islands have something unique to offer. And any additional sails during your stay receive a 10% discount.
All daysails with Aristocat Charters include…
2-3 beautiful stops for snorkeling,
unlimited cold drinks,
and a delicious and nutritious buffet lunch
We sail from 3 convenient locations on Tortola: Hannay Bay Marina (near Nanny Cay), West End, and Road Town.
For cruise ship guests, we sail from Road Town.
We can also pick you up on any island in the BVI (private charter required) including:
Virgin Gorda, Peter Island, Jost Van Dyke, Guana Island,
Scrub Island, Cooper Island, Great Camanoe, and more.
Our itineraries include:
- Norman Island & The Indians
- Cooper Island & Peter Island
- Jost Van Dyke
- Note: Our Jost Van Dyke itinerary is only available from West End. If arriving by cruise ship, a private charter is required for our Jost Van Dyke itinerary… as well as taking a taxi… that we can pre-arrange… to West End to meet the boat.
- The Baths (See Notes below)
Details of each itinerary
Norman Island & The Indians
Our most popular due to the calmest sailing, best snorkeling, and most time at each stop. This is also our best itinerary for kids!
Norman is known as “Treasure Island” because of legends of pirates and buried treasure. This sail typically includes the following:
- The Caves – The story goes that some of the treasure buried on Norman Island was also hidden in these caves
- Kelly’s Cove – A peaceful anchorage with great snorkeling in the bay as well as the nearby Water Point
- The Indians – An underwater national park, alive with fish and a wide variety of corals and plant life. This is one of the best snorkeling sites in the BVI, if not the Caribbean!
Some other options may include:
- Little Harbour, Peter Island – Snorkeling with sea turtles
- Angelfish Reef – Where sea turtles are sometimes seen
- The Bight – A large protected anchorage, sometimes our lunch stop
Cooper Island & Peter Island
- Cooper Island – Snorkel an excellent reef with a wide variety and sizes of fish at Cistern Point in beautiful Manchineel Bay
- Peter Island – 2 stops
- Beautiful Deadman’s Bay where we can almost guarantee you’ll snorkel with sea turtles
- Little Harbor – Snorkeling with more sea turtles
Jost Van Dyke
- Sandy Spit – This is the beautiful deserted island you’ve always dreamed of being stranded on
- Diamond Cay – Great snorkeling along Little Jost Van Dyke
- White Bay – Home of the Soggy Dollar Bar and several other beach bars
- A shore excursion where you explore over, under, and through a large collection of massive granite boulders (some as big as 40′ in diameter) which form pools, or “baths.”
- To cruise ship guests: We currently don’t offer the Baths to guests arriving by cruise ship as it is can be too crowded to fully enjoy your day when a ship is in port. We feel your time with us is best spent out on the water sailing, snorkeling, swimming, paddleboarding, and relaxing.
- To on island guests: Our ability to sail to the Baths is weather dependent. Please be advised that if the captain decides the conditions that day don’t allow for a safe and comfortable sail to the Baths, another excellent itinerary will be chosen.
- Cooper Island – We are often able to stop at Cooper Island to snorkel a nice reef at Cistern Point in beautiful Manchineel Bay.
Whichever trip you choose, and you may wish to try our other itineraries on another day during your visit… for a 10% discount!… you will have an experience that you will always remember.
Sail with us! Check Availability Now