Arriving by cruise ship?
We typically depart at least an hour after your ship arrives, and return at least an hour before your ship departs
Staying “on island”?
We typically depart at 9:30 am and return at 5:00 pm
All daysails with Aristocat Charters include…
2-3 beautiful stops for snorkeling,
unlimited cold drinks,
and a delicious and nutritious buffet lunch*
*Lunch is served on our sailboats.
Powerboat guests will visit a beachside restaurant.
We sail from 2 convenient locations on Tortola, West End and Road Town
We can also pick you up on any island in the BVI (private charter required) including:
Virgin Gorda, Peter Island, Jost Van Dyke, Guana Island,
Scrub Island, Cooper Island, Great Camanoe, and more.
Sails from West End include one of the following:
- Norman Island & The Indians
- Jost Van Dyke
Sails from Road Town include one of the following:
- Norman Island & The Indians
- Salt, Cooper & Peter Islands
- The Baths (Virgin Gorda) & Cooper Island
- The first guest to book on any particular day, sets the itinerary for that particular boat.
- Due to being on opposite ends of the BVI, we are only able to visit Jost Van Dyke/Soggy Dollar Bar AND The Baths on the same day with our private powercat charter.
- If you’re arriving by cruise ship, please consider all of our itineraries as The Baths can often be very crowded
Details of each itinerary
Norman Island & The Indians (*Available from both Road Town and West End!)
Norman is known as “Treasure Island” because of legends of pirates and buried treasure. This sail includes 3 of the following based on the conditions:
- The Caves – The story goes that some of the treasure buried on Norman Island was also hidden in these caves
- Angelfish Reef – Where sea turtles are often seen
- The Bight – Home of the Willy T and Pirates Bight
- Kelly’s Cove – A peaceful anchorage with great snorkeling in the bay as well as the nearby Water Point.
- The Indians – An underwater national park, alive with fish and a wide variety of corals and plant life. This is one of the best snorkeling sites in the BVI!
Jost Van Dyke (*Available from West End only)
- Sandy Spit – This is the beautiful deserted island you’ve always dreamed of being stranded on
- Diamond Cay – Great snorkeling along Little Jost Van Dyke
- White Bay – Home of the Soggy Dollar Bar and several other beach bars
Salt, Cooper & Peter Islands (*Available from Road Town only)
- Salt Island – Snorkel the Wreck of the Rhone… a very unique opportunity to view a shipwreck that sank in 1865. The aft section lies in around 20 feet of water and is very visible from the surface. (Weather dependent)
- Cooper Island – Snorkel an excellent reef with a wide variety of fish at Cistern Point in beautiful Manchioneel Bay where there’s also a chance of seeing sea turtles
- Peter Island – Deadman’s Bay where you’re likely to snorkel with sea turtles
The Baths (Virgin Gorda) & Cooper Island (*Available from Road Town only)
- The Baths – A geological collection of massive granite boulders as large as 40 feet in diameter, with white sand beaches and secret rock pools.
- Cooper Island – An excellent reef snorkel at Cistern Point in beautiful Manchineel Bay where it’s not unusual to see sea turtles.
Whichever trip you choose, and you may wish to try our other itineraries on another day (for a 10% discount), you will have an experience that you will always remember.
Sail with us! Check Availability Now