Arriving by cruise ship?
We typically depart at least an hour after your ship arrives, and return at least an hour before your ship departs
Staying “on island”?
We typically depart at 9:30 am and return at 5:00 pm
All daysails with Aristocat Charters include…
2-3 beautiful stops for snorkeling,
unlimited cold drinks,
and a delicious and nutritious buffet lunch
We sail from 3 convenient locations on Tortola, Nanny Cay, West End, or Road Town.
We can also pick you up on any island in the BVI (private charter required) including:
Virgin Gorda, Peter Island, Jost Van Dyke, Guana Island,
Scrub Island, Cooper Island, Great Camanoe, and more.
Our itineraries include:
- Norman Island & The Indians
- Cooper Island & Peter Island
- Jost Van Dyke
- Only available from West End. If you’re arriving by cruise ship to Road Town, a private charter is required for our Jost Van Dyke itinerary… as well as taking a taxi to West End to meet the boat.)
- Please note: We don’t currently offer a sail to the Baths
Details of each itinerary
Norman Island & The Indians
Our most popular due to the calmest sailing, best snorkeling, and most time at each stop. This is also our best itinerary for kids!
Norman is known as “Treasure Island” because of legends of pirates and buried treasure. This sail includes 3 of the following based on the conditions:
- The Caves – The story goes that some of the treasure buried on Norman Island was also hidden in these caves
- Angelfish Reef – Where sea turtles are often seen
- The Bight – Home of the Willy T and Pirates Bight
- Kelly’s Cove – A peaceful anchorage with great snorkeling in the bay as well as the nearby Water Point.
- The Indians – An underwater national park, alive with fish and a wide variety of corals and plant life. This is one of the best snorkeling sites in the BVI!
Cooper Island & Peter Island
- Cooper Island – Snorkel an excellent reef with a wide variety and sizes of fish at Cistern Point in beautiful Manchioneel Bay
- Peter Island – 2 stops
- Beautiful Deadman’s Bay where we can almost guarantee you’ll snorkel with sea turtles
- Great Harbor or Little Harbor – either a reef snorkel or more sea turtles
Jost Van Dyke
- Sandy Spit – This is the beautiful deserted island you’ve always dreamed of being stranded on
- Diamond Cay – Great snorkeling along Little Jost Van Dyke
- White Bay – Home of the Soggy Dollar Bar and several other beach bars
Whichever trip you choose, and you may wish to try our other itineraries on another day… for a 10% discount!… you will have an experience that you will always remember.
Sail with us! Check Availability Now