Arriving by cruise ship?
We typically depart at least an hour after your ship arrives, and return at least an hour before your ship departs
Staying “on island”?
We typically depart at 9:30 am and return at 5:00 pm
All daysails with Aristocat Charters include…
2-3 beautiful stops for snorkeling,
unlimited cold drinks,
and a delicious and nutritious buffet lunch*
*Lunch is served on our sailboats.
Powerboat guests will visit a beachside restaurant.
We currently sail from 2 convenient locations on Tortola, Nanny Cay and Road Town.
We can also pick you up on any island in the BVI (private charter required) including:
Virgin Gorda, Peter Island, Jost Van Dyke, Guana Island,
Scrub Island, Cooper Island, Great Camanoe, and more.
Our sails include:
Recommended for the best day on the water:
- Norman Island & The Indians
- Cooper Island & Peter Island
Also available by private charter only on either our sailboat or powerboat.
- Jost Van Dyke
- The Baths*
- If you’re arriving by cruise ship, please note that The Baths can often be very crowded when a ship is in port.
- Due to being on opposite ends of the BVI, we are only able to visit Jost Van Dyke/Soggy Dollar Bar AND The Baths on the same day with our private powerboat charter.
Details of each itinerary
Norman Island & The Indians
Our most popular due to the calmest sailing, best snorkeling, and most time at each stop. This is also our best itinerary for kids!
Norman is known as “Treasure Island” because of legends of pirates and buried treasure. This sail includes 3 of the following based on the conditions:
- The Caves – The story goes that some of the treasure buried on Norman Island was also hidden in these caves
- Angelfish Reef – Where sea turtles are often seen
- The Bight – Home of the Willy T and Pirates Bight
- Kelly’s Cove – A peaceful anchorage with great snorkeling in the bay as well as the nearby Water Point.
- The Indians – An underwater national park, alive with fish and a wide variety of corals and plant life. This is one of the best snorkeling sites in the BVI!
Cooper Island & Peter Island
- Cooper Island – Snorkel an excellent reef with a wide variety and sizes of fish at Cistern Point in beautiful Manchioneel Bay
- Peter Island – 2 stops
- Beautiful Deadman’s Bay where we can almost guarantee you’ll snorkel with sea turtles
- Great Harbor or Little Harbor – either a reef snorkel or more sea turtles
Jost Van Dyke (*Currently only available for private charters on either our sailboat or powerboat.)
- Sandy Spit – This is the beautiful deserted island you’ve always dreamed of being stranded on
- Diamond Cay – Great snorkeling along Little Jost Van Dyke
- White Bay – Home of the Soggy Dollar Bar and several other beach bars
The Baths (Virgin Gorda) (*Currently only available for private charters on either our sailboat or powerboat.)
- The Baths – A geological collection of massive granite boulders as large as 40 feet in diameter, with white sand beaches and secret rock pools.
Whichever trip you choose, and you may wish to try our other itineraries on another day… for a 10% discount!… you will have an experience that you will always remember.
Sail with us! Check Availability Now