Staying on island ?
We typically depart at 9:30 am and return at 4:00 pm. Often people join us multiple times to experience our different itineraries as all of our beautiful islands have something unique to offer. And any additional sails during your stay receive a 20% discount!
Arriving by cruise ship?
Our sail time is customized to coordinate with your ship’s arrival and departure time. We typically depart at least an hour after your ship arrives, and return at least an hour before your ship departs… and none of our guests have EVER missed their ship! We meet you next to the cruise ship pier in Road Town at Village Cay Marina, just a short 5-10 minute walk away. Click here for more info regarding arriving by cruise ship.
Please note: During these Covid times, we don’t mix on-island guests & cruise ship guests.
All daysails with Aristocat Charters include…
2-3 beautiful stops for snorkeling,
Unlimited cold drinks
(Options may include: water, soda, beer, white wine, and a selection of spirits & mixers)
and a stop for lunch at a relaxing beach bar/restaurant!
*Note: Lunch is not included.
Typical lunch stops, depending on itinerary, include but are not limited to:
Cooper Island Beach Club, Pirate’s Bight, Willy T, Hendo’s Hideout
We typically sail from 3 convenient pick up locations on Tortola:
Nanny Cay Marina, West End (for Jost Van Dyke itinerary), and Road Town.
(Road Town pickup location is primarily for cruise ship guests.)
We can also pick you up on almost any island in the BVI including:
(Private charter required and additional $200 remote pickup fee)
Virgin Gorda, Peter Island, Jost Van Dyke, Guana Island,
Scrub Island, Cooper Island, Great Camanoe, and more.
Our itineraries include:
- Norman Island (the Caves and/or the Indians) & Peter Island (Little Harbor)
- Jost Van Dyke (Sandy Spit & White Bay)
- Cooper Island & Peter Island (Deadman’s Bay)
Details of each itinerary
Norman Island (the Caves and/or the Indians) & Peter Island (Little Harbor)*
*This itinerary offers the most snorkeling. (If you’re looking for beaches, see our Jost Van Dyke itinerary below.)
Our most popular due to the calmest sailing, best snorkeling, and most time at each stop. This is also our best itinerary for kids!
Norman is known as “Treasure Island” because of legends of pirates and buried treasure. This sail typically includes the following:
- The Caves – The story goes that some of the treasure buried on Norman Island was also hidden in these caves.
- The Indians – An underwater national park, alive with fish and a wide variety of corals and plant life. This is one of the best snorkeling sites in the BVI, if not the Caribbean!
- Peter Island – Little Harbor is a beautifully pristine anchorage where we often are able to snorkel with sea turtles!
Some other options may include:
- Angelfish Reef – Where sea turtles are sometimes seen
- The Bight – A large protected anchorage… home of Pirate’s Bight and the Willy T
- Kelly’s Cove – A peaceful anchorage with great snorkeling in the bay as well as the nearby Water Point
Jost Van Dyke – White Bay & Sandy Spit*
*This itinerary offers the most beach time. If you’re looking for snorkeling, please consider another itinerary.
- Sandy Spit – This is the beautiful deserted island you’ve always dreamed of being stranded on
- White Bay – Home of the Soggy Dollar Bar and several other picturesque beach bars
- Diamond Cay – Nice snorkeling along Little Jost Van Dyke, home of the B Line Bar
Cooper Island & Peter Island (Deadman’s Bay)
*This itinerary offers a nice mix of snorkeling and beach time
- Cooper Island – We start by choosing among a couple of nice snorkeling stops around Cooper Island. Then we stop at Cooper Island Beach Club, a cute little resort that offers a little bit of everything… including a great restaurant & bar, ice cream shop, coffee shop, nice clothing/gift shop, rum bar, and a cozy and relaxing beach. From there, you have the option to snorkel the calm bay, where turtles and rays are often spotted, right from the beach.
- Peter Island – Beautiful Deadman’s Bay where you have the option of snorkeling… where turtles are often spotted… or laying on the beach that was rated one of the world’s 10 most romantic beaches.
Whichever trip you choose, you will have an experience that you will always remember.
And you might consider joining us again during your visit… for a 20% discount!
Sail with us! Check Availability Now