There’s no better way to see the British Virgin Islands than to sail away (with us!) as soon as you get here. Join our boat in Road Town at Village Cay Marina, immediately next to the cruise ship pier, and we’ll take you to islands most people only dream about.
**Covid Update: To reduce your risk, we only take passengers from your ship when your ship is in port, and all of our crew are fully vaccinated.
Worried about missing your ship?
We regularly take out guests arriving by cruise ship. When you book with us, our sail time is customized to coordinate with your ship’s arrival and departure time. Keep in mind, we often have multiple ships in port so please book early to ensure we can accommodate your specific ship.
Booking for your ship’s port time:
- You CAN’T book a daysail with us through your cruise ship, so please book with us directly.
- If you’re booking online and don’t see our sail time that coordinates with your ship’s port time, please let us know.
- Your ship should arrive at least 1 hour before our sail time, and depart at least 1 hour after our return time. This allows plenty of time to rejoin your ship… Our guests have never missed their ship.
Enquiring by email?
- Your ship’s name and date you’ll be in Tortola
- Arrival and Departure times in Tortola
- Number of people in your group, including children
What to Expect?
We keep you well refreshed with unlimited ice cold drinks including… water, soda, beer, white wine, and a selection of spirits & mixers. And for lunch we’ll visit a relaxing beach bar/restaurant (not included).
We’ll show you a great day of snorkeling, swimming, and paddleboarding in calm anchorages in the clearest water in the Caribbean… and we’ll get you back in plenty of time to rejoin your ship.
Worried about overcrowding?
We limit the number of bookings to avoid the overcrowding that ship excursions are often known for. That being said, if you’re looking for something more private with just your friends and family, we can arrange a private charter which offers you exclusive use of the boat for the day.
To hear what others say, please check out some of the comments on Trip Advisor.
And if you do book with us, we kindly ask that you mention us on either your cruise’s Facebook page, Cruise Critic, or DISBoards to generate further interest to ensure we meet our minimum.
Sail with us! Check Availability Now